12.07.2005

..::Praised Be Jesus Christ::..

You know, I was planning on letting another month slip by before I made another entry, then I thought that I should update a little more often than once a month. Well, come the 8th, Feast of the Immaculate Conception, I will be consecrating myself to Our Lady! I also have a final tomorrow and about a million drawings I have to get done by Thursday as well. So much to do, and seeming so little time to do it in! I am also working on a little bit of 'research' or rather a letter concerning Pride, one of the capital sins. I also have another letter from Mother Mary Regina AND the Sisters! I just adore hearing from them! But it is so late and I must be getting off to bed! God Bless and Mary Protect!

1 comment:

Saint Peter's helpers said...

May your exams be fruitful. God bless you.