10.27.2009

I feel silly and under qualified...

+JMJ

I've rather recently begun feeling very self-conscious when applying for graphic design positions. I don't feel that I have the necessary experience or skills in many cases. I really don't like this, but I have to find a job some time. I would love to just find a nice little job that I would fit perfectly into. I feel silly applying for all these positions. I know what kind of designer these employers are looking for, and I really don't think I fit that. It's so frustrating to have a loan for an education that has not been able to get me gainfully employed.

So, this then is poverty? Lord, Thy Will Be Done!

3 comments:

RoamingCatholic said...

What about applying for a position in a parish, like being in charge of the weekly bulletin? Maybe a good parish would be happy to hire you particularly because you're trying to pay off debt so you can enter religious life. Anyway, just a thought I thought I'd share. God bless and I'll keep you in prayer ..

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I have the same issues. But this year I've been working in a high school library and LOVE it. Since the school year is almost up, I started working at a coffee shop that is attached to a bookseller. Maybe you'd be interested in either things, libraries or booksellers? They are nice and quite (for the most part) & require a lot of attention to small things. God bless your search!