2.05.2007

Blogger Ate my HTML

+JMJ

I just wanted to play around a bit and now it won't accept my old blog's HTML... it was fine before I started goofing around. Now suddenly there is an error that was not there a minute ago?
Well, there goes my way cool looking blog with all it's cool grey-ness and graphics. Guess this is my project for this year: Learn HTML so I can actually make a cool looking blog that works. Darn the graphic designer in me!

In other news, I'm going to bed early tonight. I am currently going on 4.5 hours of sleep and I am pretty surprised I am still up and functioning. Perhaps I can wake up somewhat early and get some school work done and maybe even some leisurely reading! Sigh... The cold isn't too bad though. I thought that the 2 degrees we had this evening about 5:15pm was lovely weather for sitting outside to eat some canned peaches. It is times like these when I really can appreciate the joys of long johns. Thank you Ukraine for your many wonderful lessons!

And in sports tonight, I have nothing sports related to say. Yeah, the Bears lost... Colts won. Okay, that's nice. Instead, I bring news about Catholic Stuff happening on campus. Praised be Jesus Christ that I will actually be able to participate and do many things this semester. One of which will be Mass with Cardinal George and the new Bishop of Joliet, Bishop Sartain, on Thursday, February 13th. I am quite looking forward to it. It will be at St. Vincent DePaul Parish at DePaul University, Chicago. I am quite curious as to what the church looks like. I guess that will be one more thing before I head off to bed tonight. And speaking of which, it is getting to be late, so I will leave things off here for now. God bless you all abundantly!

Lord, Thy Will Be Done!

No comments: