2.01.2006

..::Praised Be Jesus Christ::..

+JMJ
I am beginning to hear quite a bit about the Lockport Dominican Nuns that is really starting to ruffle my feathers. I have visited them and they are a wonderful community and truly authentic. It is terrible to see some of the treatment they have been receiving. It really saddens me. I will not permit rumors about these Sisters to be thrown about as they have. There will be none of this here.
Lord, Thy Will Be Done!

Since it has been some time since the last update and again, MUCH has happened. This past Jan. I was in Ukraine studying Catholicism and Orthodoxy with several University of St. Thomas students. It was quite an experience and it has definatly been a step in my discernment. I've discerned that I can no longer remain at Elmhurst College and remain happy. I have yet to find though, a college with a solid theology/Catholic studies and a decent art department. Perhaps God is dropping some hints that I am not supposed to be in college and that I should enter the Poor Clare Colettines ASAP. Again, Lord, Thy Will Be Done!

Please pray for those discerning the religious life and priesthood! They need all the support they can get!

No comments: