5.10.2005

..::Blessed Be God::..

A day of feeling out of it and carefree... And I really should be buckling down for this last week of classes before finals! I want to at least get B's in my classes!

Alas, this is not my first blog, no infact I have another on blog drive and one over on xanga... Each has its own characteristic feature. My xanga is random Catholic stuff along with some art and the blog drive one is following my vocational discernment. This blog here, I will make into a blog for daily happenings along with some vocational things. One thing in particular I want to do is document my correspondence with the Poor Clare Colettines, which I hope to enter in just over a year, after I finish my sophmore year in college.

Well, this isn't the sort of thing I should be doing so close to the end of the school year when there is still lots of work to be done! I do bid farewell for now, and hopefully I will again return and share some of my happenings and maybe some letters from Mother Mary Regina. God Bless and Mary Protect!

No comments: