5.11.2005

..::Praised Be Jesus Christ::..

Another fine day here, except for the fact that I am becoming an insomniac! I didn't sleep a wink last night and I am getting ready to take a nap so I don't completely crash later, considering we have a floor meeting tonight for rules about moving out of the dorms. Plus, I think I have Bible Study tonight!

Tic tacs sure make a great snack. I think I just about devoured a whole container in a matter of 5 minutes. But they were tasty! I have a collection started with 7 empty containers. Not much else to talk about I guess. There was a very nice little thunderstorm that rolled through here at about 6:30 in the morning. It set a car alarm off at least three times. I've also been listening to Dvorak, and nothing but. I think he is a really great composer, and I'd have to say my favorite! I really like his "Stabat Mater" and "From the New World." They are both quite lovely!

Well, I only have two days of classes left and then I am stuck with a week of finals! Monday is our reading day, Tuesday I have my painting critique and my introduction to multimedia critique (gotta love being an art major and not having to take a bunch of tests as a final!). Wednesday is my Biblical Studies final exam and Thursday is my Search for Humane Values in Literature final exam. And last but not least, Friday I have my psychology exam. I have this funny feeling that I am not going to be doing well in my Search for Humane Values in Literature class. I think I'll be lucky to make out with a C!

I'll have to start scanning some of the letters that Mother Mary Regina sent me. I would share my previous letters, but alas, I no longer have them! Mother Mary Regina does!
Oh, and can anyone chip in a few dollars to help me get to World Youth Day? I know I need to at least get part of the $2,279.69 I still owe. I also need to get items to take along with me for the pilgrimage parts and other things! With my youth ministry, we are going to Rome, Assisi, Munich, and the Cologne. It will be such a wonderful experience! I cannot wait for it to come along! In fact, this reminds me, I need to start journaling for some spiritual preperation! Perhaps I will leave some of that in here for your enjoyment! I think that is all for now because I am going to finally take that nap I've been wanting to take since 2! God Bless and Mary Protect!

No comments: