5.17.2005

..::Praised Be Jesus Christ::..

I received another letter from Mother Mary Regina, but my scanner is packed up to go home, so you won't see it until I set the scanner up again! But also along with the letter was in invitation to the Ceremony of the First Profession of Vows of Sister Mary Veronica of the Holy Eucharist! Tuesday, May 31st, the Feast of the Visitation, at 8am, I believe that myself and my friend Michelle will be going for a visit and to visit for a short time with the newly professed! I think it will be a wonderful event to witness!
I previously met Sister Mary Veronica when I visited the Poor Clare Colettines. She was so upbeat and humorous. She was rather cute too. It was a lovely visit and I got to stay in the basement. It was a very nice little room, but I was woken up at about 4:30 every morning by the pipes banging (they still use steam heat). Nonetheless, it was a very fruitful visit and I had a wonderful time with the Sisters, and I didn't want to leave to go home! In fact, I cried leaving! I don't remember the last time I cried because I had to leave someplace.
That is about all for now, I'll be sure to scan the letter and the invitation as well! And maybe if I need to make more entries, I'll scan some older letters from Mother Mary Regina. God Bless and Mary Protect!

No comments: